Hawaiian Heat

by  |  October 12th, 2009  |  Published in Animals & Life Science, Environment, Featured

With climate change forecasts calling for tough times in tropical climates, scientists in America’s tropical paradise of Hawaii are carefully monitoring nature for signs of change, and citizen scientists are helping them find those signs in the ocean’s coral reefs.

[If you cannot see the flash video below, you can click here for a high quality mp4 video.]

Interviewee: Ku’ulei Rodgers, Hawaii Institute of Marine Biology

Produced by Jack Penland– Edited by Christopher Bergendorff and Brad KlozaCopyright © ScienCentral, Inc

Citizen Science

“The reefs are in grave danger,” explains Ku’ulei Rodgers, Assistant Researcher at the Hawaii Institute of Marine Biology near Honolulu.  She adds, “They’re going to change and, that if we don’t take action now… then we aren’t going to have coral reefs within the next century.”  Since 1998 Rodgers has helped lead an on-going statewide effort to monitor Hawaii’s coral reefs called the Hawaii Coral Reef Assessment & Monitoring Program (CRAMP).

The citizen science effort is an opportunity for interested people to have the chance to participate in real scientific research into how a warming planet will lead to a warmer ocean and create problems for the world’s coral reefs.  They participate in organized snorkeling inspections of reefs and are trained by scientists to spot how the reefs may be changing.

Coral reefs serve as a haven for ocean life, with some calling them the “Rainforests of the Sea” as a way of describing the wide varieties of life that call the reefs home.  When asked what impact climate change will have on ocean life, Rodgers says, “There probably will be a big impact because there’ll be less fish.  When there’s less corals, there’s less fish.”

The institute conducted some of the earliest research into the causes of coral bleaching, finding that, among other things, a warming ocean can kill off the algae that have a symbiotic relationship with the coral, which stresses the coral.

Now, Rodgers and others at the institute are focusing on what global warming, sea level rise and ocean acidification may mean for the coral reefs.  Since scientists project that some of the excess Carbon Dioxide in the air will eventually be taken up by the ocean, leading to a more acidic ocean and turn the ocean more acidic, the researchers want to know what this will do to corals.

Rodgers holds a coral that has been in a tank with seawater conditions expected in the year 2100 and compares it with one grown in a nearby tank with today’s water.  She notes, “You can see very little growth has occurred in the 10 months that it was in the tank.”

Another concern is what the acid might do to the specific algae called calcareous coralline algae that holds the coral reefs together and act as a substrate or base upon which corals can grow.  Rodgers holds two rhodoliths,  or colonies of the algae, one that lived in a tank filled with today’s water while the other spent the same amount of time in a tank with the acidic seawater expected in 2100.  Gesturing with one she says, “This colony (grown in today’s water) grew and this colony (grown in the year 2100 seawater) dissolved.”

She adds, “This is what we’re expecting our reefs to do.  We’re expecting them by the year 2100 not to be able to compete with a world that has very low pH (more acidic) and they will start dissolving and the foundations of the reef will fall apart.”

The citizen science project is one of a number around the country looking for local indicators of climate change.  It is organized nationally by the Association of Science-Technology Museums (ASTC)  and currently has a dozen science museums participating in their communicating climate change project.  In Hawaii, it is sponsored in conjunction with Honolulu’s Bishop Museum and the worldwide organization, “Reef Check.” Reef Check describe there mission on their web site as, “to create a global network of volunteer teams trained in Reef Check’s scientific methods who regularly monitor and report on reef health.”

PUBLICATIONS:  “Quantifying the Conditions of Hawaiian Coral Reefs,” Aquatic Conservation (in press), “Ocean Acidification and Calcifying Reef Organisms: a Mesocosm Investigationm” Coral Reefs, September 2008

RESEARCH FUNDED BY: National Science Foundation, Environmental Protection Agency Office of Water Quality, USGS, and the Hawaii Coral Reef Initiative and the National Ocean Service.

1. iike says:

July 16th, 2009 at 7:42 pm (#)

Do ya think that maybe, just maybe, the tens of thousands of underwater volcanoes, spewing out sulfur dioxide and co2, as well as Hawaii’s own volcanoes dumping acids into the sea may have a little to do with the acidity of the oceans. Tho oceans are salty, were they salty from the beginning or did MAN do that too? All of the marine life taking in terrestrial nutrients and dying, decaying, peeing and pooping in their own fishbowl does not promote clean water either, does it?

2. iike says:

July 16th, 2009 at 7:55 pm (#)

I thought warm water freed uo CO2 from solution. CO2 is a very weak acid and dissociates readily from its dissolved form to the gasseous form. Shake a warm Coke and open it and see for yourself. Also if golbal warming is gonna melt those fresh water glaciers and those Antarctic ice sheets and raise water levels then there is more un
    saturated and less saline water ….. dilution effect, ass well as a cooling effect … ice cube in a warm glass of water scenarion. They also fail to mention that coral does not prefer water that is too cold either. Also, do we know for sure that humans are not introducing harmful pathogens to the coral ecosystem …. human fungi, bacteria and viruses from all of those scientists, observers and eco-tourists bent on “saving” the coral?

3. Steve says:

August 12th, 2009 at 11:54 am (#)

iike, no disrespect, but watch the video again. They tested current acidity levels against predicted future levels. They didn’t say that volcanoes do not produce sulfuric acid. The problem is the added acids to the system, not the natural ones. Also, there are natural systems in place to recycle the waste produced by marine life (bacteria, etc). If the waste is not recycled it is stored on the ocean floor. There are bodies and bodies of research showing that the oceans are warming and becoming more acidic. There are also more studies which show the rate of extinction is exponentially greater now than when we had less of an impact on this planet. The question is not whether or not they are doing so, but why. And, for the most part, we can directly correlate human activities with the rises in temperature and acidity. Just look at the Mississippi river and denitrification in the Gulf of Mexico. Carbon Dioxide has been front and center in the news but we have more problems, or solutions to find, than just carbon dioxide emissions. Wouldn’t it serve us better to worry about our planets species diversity now, while we still debate, or should we just wait till everything is extinct. I would rather err on the side of caution than blatantly baulk in the face of the change that is coming. Doh, one last thing. The melting ice caps are a problem for sure. You hit is on the head, we really do not know what will happen with the ocean currents etc. whith all of that extra fresh/cold water. We can make predictions. We can look at past events. Ocean currents have a big effect on our planet, from wind, rain, temperature, and more. Europe could be thrown into another ice age while the Americas are turned into desserts. Who knows? We can only look at the natural systems, that are changing, and make predictions using logic, math, and good common sense. I really wonder why people are arguing against cleaner emissions. Do they not see that it will create cleaner air for their children to breath? Do they not see that if we embrace it, it can create a new job market for our country? Why let the research, technology, and jobs go to another country when we could seriously benefit from it? I love that people question research findings, but, do they really want more information? Keeping researchers honest and informing the public is one thing, but blatant ignorance and disbelief is another. Why would anyone want more pollution in the air/water? Why would anyone want there children more prone to asthma and cancer? Enough on my rant. I just don’t think some people get that being aware and or worried about the environment is being worried about ones family and future of our planet. I’m tired of those who think that people worried about the environment are self deprecating or loathing of human kind, they are not, for the most part it is quite the opposite.

4. Racktip Oddling says:

September 23rd, 2009 at 2:55 pm (#)

Poor iike just doesn’t seem to comprehend the complexity or magnitude of what we’re facing.

5. ike says:

April 26th, 2010 at 7:06 pm (#)

Racktip Oddling I see a good series of valid questions that I posed were wasted on your puny brain. Read and agree or refute my claims, if you can offer proof or a good argument. NOBODY comprehends the complexity or magnitude, that’s why they make widely variable predictions based on MODELS. That’s why they say temps MAY be 2-10 deg F, areas MAY have more drought, rain, storms, etc. MAYBE is not definite. People try to treat the earth as a static “in a bottle” system …. it’s not…. it’s dynamical, chaotic and difficult to predict. Yet WE should act as if it’s written in stone by MOTHER NATURE herself? You need to read my coments and do more research before you criticize me. Explain solar flux/storms/sunspots,CME’s, earth’s orbit, wobble, tilt, space dust, magnetic field, cosmic rays, ozone, dust and particulates/ bacterial cloud nuclei, albedo, ice quakes, volcanoes …underwater and above ground, plant particulates and isoprene, forest denuding, rice paddies, lakes and reservoirs, coal fires and many more occurances on atmospheric conditions and chemistry …. and you tell me the ONLY thing we have to consider is MAN MADE CO2?

And yes Steve … we do need more information. And yes there are “natural” systems in place to take care of natural waste. But your logis is that there are NO systems to take care of “man’s” waste. Fossil fuels are natural in source and at on time were “natural” CO2. We burn them and release the “natural” CO2 back into nature …. yet nature has no way to utilize it? Nature already has with measurable increase in plant bio-mass.

6. ike says:

April 26th, 2010 at 7:16 pm (#)

What is the present ph? What ph were the corals grown is? Has the water been tested for the source of the decreased ph? Is it CO2, nitrogen acid, sulfur acids (from volcanoes)? She said the reefs are in GRAVE DANGER (in the distant future of course), yet offered no measurement of the decrease compared to an earlier time? Video is long on scare and short of proof.

7. Liberteque says:

August 24th, 2010 at 11:25 am (#)

Have Ike has his answers please, or are his questions too complex, or outside the thinking box of scientists with tunnel vision….

8. Liberteque says:

August 27th, 2010 at 9:36 am (#)

I was hoping on an intelligent response for all the questions Ike asked…

What wrong with this picture?

9. Liberteque says:

August 30th, 2010 at 7:29 am (#)

I rest my case

10. Liberteque says:

August 31st, 2010 at 2:03 pm (#)

SilenCentral ring a bell?

11. Science News says:

June 2nd, 2011 at 1:39 am (#)

I wish I could to go to Hawaii :(

12. Chuck says:

June 26th, 2011 at 8:39 pm (#)

My sister says… “Jesus will come down and everything will be fine.”

13. business security systems says:

August 7th, 2011 at 1:19 pm (#)

business security systems…

I can’t believe this actually is true: Hawaiian Heat | ScienCentral | Science Videos | Science News…

14. Muriel Plaut says:

December 13th, 2011 at 4:56 pm (#)

Mainly desired to post and see where you acquired your layout? I’m looking for one for my new wordpress blog and really like yours. Thanks.

15. Kyocera Echo Smartphone says:

April 10th, 2012 at 5:26 am (#)

Hawaii is so great. I wanted to go there so badly.

16. Checks In The Mail Coupon says:

June 5th, 2012 at 4:01 am (#)

17. Felicidad Csaszar says:

July 9th, 2012 at 6:38 pm (#)

Heya to the world. My Corporation Is totally from Greece and i employ a completely new web pages. Take A Look At my internet page and tell me your ideas and opinions. Currently, There Are many ideas and information of my job role. It Really Is no-cost 100% and without having to registrator. Gives Thanks To the public that may go to see my interesting url. This Will Assist You my job. | ηλεκτρονικός οδηγός |

18. Nevada Kamke says:

July 10th, 2012 at 12:13 am (#)

19. Nisha Vicoy says:

July 16th, 2012 at 8:10 am (#)

you could look here, I’m inspired, I have to say. Really not often do I stumble upon a blog that’s each educative and exciting, and permit me inform you, you’ve gotten hit the nail at the head. Your concept is excellent; the difficulty is something that no longer sufficient individuals are speaking intelligently about. I am very completely happy that I stumbled across this in my search for something relating to this.

20. Gregorio Peaches says:

July 17th, 2012 at 12:47 am (#)

what are the benefits of green tea and jasmine, When I initially commented I clicked the -Notify me whilst new feedback are introduced- checkbox and now every time a remark is added I am getting 4 emails with the same comment. Is there any approach you can remove me from that provider? Thank you!

21. Herschel Seu says:

July 20th, 2012 at 2:35 am (#)

I’ve really noticed that credit restoration activity really needs to be conducted with tactics. If not, you might find yourself causing harm to your positioning. In order to grow into success fixing your credit ranking you have to see to it that from this time you pay your monthly costs promptly prior to their timetabled date. It’s really significant simply because by not necessarily accomplishing that area, all other steps that you will choose to adopt to improve your credit position will not be powerful. Thanks for discussing your suggestions.

22. Michael says:

July 28th, 2012 at 3:30 am (#)

A thoughtful insight and tips I will use on my weblog. You’ve certainly spent plenty of time on this. Thank you!

23. furniture restoration michigan says:

August 3rd, 2012 at 2:55 pm (#)

Great remarkable issues here. I?¦m very glad to peer your article. Thank you so much and i’m looking ahead to touch you. Will you kindly drop me a e-mail?

24. Jordon Hancey says:

August 16th, 2012 at 12:22 pm (#)

Hi there, I discovered your site by the use of Google even as searching for a related topic, your web site came up, it looks great. I have bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.

25. pham duy khanh says:

August 21st, 2012 at 10:15 am (#)

good news!

26. NFA Trust says:

August 27th, 2012 at 11:53 am (#)

The researchers project that some of the excess Carbon Dioxide in the air will be taken up by the sea, causing it to be more acidic. In effect, the corals’ growth slows down significantly.

27. hunger usa says:

September 20th, 2012 at 12:31 pm (#)

You are so interesting! I don’t believe I’ve truly read anything like that before. So good to discover another person with a few genuine thoughts on this subject matter. Seriously.. thanks for starting this up. This website is one thing that is needed on the internet, someone with some originality!

28. Instant Social Presence Review says:

November 3rd, 2012 at 1:15 pm (#)

Pretty! This has been a really wonderful post. Many thanks for providing these
    details.

29. Francesco Lieberg says:

January 7th, 2013 at 4:29 am (#)

As I website possessor I conceive the subject material here is very wonderful, regards for your efforts.

30. Jonathon Minshall says:

January 9th, 2013 at 7:38 am (#)

Thank you, I’ve just been searching for info about this subject for a long time and yours is the greatest I have discovered so far. However, what about the bottom line? Are you certain concerning the supply?

31. Healthy says:

January 14th, 2013 at 12:11 pm (#)

This corals base their reproduction on moon light cycles. If you introduce heat you are introducing large algae waves. Those alagae interpose themselves in the light path thus impeding proper synch of the coral. Moreover this sync probably happens through melanopsin which isn’t very light sensitive by default…
    For funding, research and peer finding please refer to the non-profit Aging Portfolio.

32. kasyno says:

February 23rd, 2013 at 11:24 am (#)

Very nice design and superb content material, nothing else we need : D.

33. owl gifts says:

February 25th, 2013 at 6:55 pm (#)

Our awing range of Hymeneals owl gifts is universal, dissuade them from gift-giving, here’s a list of the things I especially in truth dead don’t
    desire. The Sunlighter Bikini Top is the at those jaws!

some of the more than novel versions came with that he likes the thicker stripes.

34. seo says:

March 5th, 2013 at 8:20 am (#)

Unsurprisingly, the incredible rise of employment lawsuits relating to alleged wage and hour infractions has led businesses

35. Eryn Sumruld says:

March 17th, 2013 at 12:06 am (#)

The product you are looking for fulltitle. If purchased at the right price. not wonder you’re looking for coupons. Now you’re looking for coupons or discounts at the cheap price. get coupon or Check price

36. agate cameos jewellery says:

March 22nd, 2013 at 4:05 pm (#)

I’m really enjoying the theme/design of your website. Do you ever run into any browser compatibility issues? A number of my blog readers have complained about my site not working correctly in Explorer but looks great in Opera. Do you have any advice to help fix this problem?| agate cameos jewellery http://www.goldmemoriesforever.com

37. tkff says:

March 22nd, 2013 at 4:30 pm (#)

Hello, all is going perfectly here and ofcourse every one is sharing data, that’s really good, keep up writing.| tkff http://www.takeload.com

38. Jasa Beli Barang says:

March 23rd, 2013 at 1:53 am (#)

Interesting blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it from somewhere? A design like yours with a few simple adjustements would really make my blog jump out. Please let me know where you got your design. Bless you| Jasa Beli Barang http://www.gwenkeysha.com

39. hochzeitsfotosMünchenw says:

March 23rd, 2013 at 10:05 am (#)

If some one desires to be updated with latest technologies afterward he must be pay a visit this web site and be up to date every day.| hochzeitsfotos München wedding photos munich http://www.fotostudioaugenblicke.de

40. AlternativestoGooglese says:

March 24th, 2013 at 1:00 pm (#)

Many thanks for scripting this really good put up..Loved your posts. You should do maintain writing Alternatives to Google search engine http://asdasghdsdfs5hf.com

41. Fabiola Salvucci says:

April 4th, 2013 at 8:30 am (#)

I think this internet site contains some real wonderful info for everyone : D.

42. NFS Boost Hack says:

May 4th, 2013 at 1:14 am (#)

Howdy, I think your site could be having internet browser compatibility issues. Whenever I look at your site in Safari, it looks fine but when opening in IE, it’s got some overlapping issues. I merely wanted to give you a quick heads up! Apart from that, great blog!

43. Fredericka says:

June 11th, 2013 at 8:51 am (#)

I drop a leave a response when I especially enjoy a post on a blog or if I have something to valuable to contribute to
    the conversation. It is caused by the passion displayed in the post I looked at.
    And on this post Hawaiian Heat | ScienCentral | Science Videos | Science News.

I was actually moved enough to drop a thought ;-) I do have a couple of questions for you if you do not mind.
    Is it just me or does it appear like some of these
    remarks look like written by brain dead people? :-P And, if you
    are writing at other online social sites, I would like to follow you.
    Would you make a list all of your shared pages like your linkedin profile,
    Facebook page or twitter feed?

44. kasyno says:

July 10th, 2013 at 2:04 pm (#)

This internet site is my intake, rattling good design and style and perfect content material.

45. phone number search free online says:

July 11th, 2013 at 3:15 am (#)

Some truly nice and utilitarian information on this internet site, also I conceive the layout holds wonderful features.

46. american football games says:

July 18th, 2013 at 4:03 pm (#)

Pretty part of content. I simply stumbled upon your web site and in accession capital to assert
    that I acquire in fact enjoyed account your weblog posts.
    Any way I will be subscribing in your augment and even I achievement you get
    admission to constantly quickly.

Feel free to visit my web blog: american football games

47. Ashlee Keets says:

July 29th, 2013 at 12:58 am (#)

Good – I should definitely pronounce, impressed with your site. I had no trouble navigating through all tabs as well as related info ended up being truly simple to do to access. I recently found what I hoped for before you know it at all. Quite unusual. Is likely to appreciate it for those who add forums or anything, website theme . a tones way for your client to communicate. Excellent task.

48. Watchsundaynightfootballonline.Com says:

August 11th, 2013 at 6:56 am (#)

Get the finest spot to enjoy sports on the web.

49. Learn more on Bomb Detector says:

October 7th, 2013 at 11:42 am (#)

I have been browsing online more than three hours lately,
    but I never found any interesting article like yours.
    It is lovely worth sufficient for me. In my opinion, if
    all website owners and bloggers made just right content as
    you probably did, the web will be a lot more
    useful than ever before.

50. Tapzilla.Com says:

May 8th, 2014 at 3:03 am (#)

Tapzilla.Com

Hawaiian Heat | ScienCentral | Science Videos | Science News :: ScienCentral | Science Videos | Science News

51. possibly says:

May 8th, 2014 at 6:32 am (#)

Allicin in garlic is extremely beneficial governing the blood pressure,
    insulin levels and triglycerides. All new queen and king
    sized (plus some of the better full sized) frames
    possess a center support bar.

Allicin in garlic is extremely beneficial governing the blood pressure, insulin levels and
    triglycerides. All new queen and king sized (plus some of the better full sized) frames possess a center support bar.

In spite of writing specific information on an important instance in the story,
    you’ll rather suppose to identify the causes of character.
    The opportunity they offered simply failed out
    for me personally, personally. regalo bed
    rail video possibly Todd provides advisory & consulting services worldwide
    to many corporations, a small sampling of these businesses include:.
    You’ve done your revision, and you’ve written what you hope is the final draft.

52. モデルカラコン失明 says:

May 11th, 2014 at 3:55 am (#)

モデルカラコン失明

53. ホーム says:

May 11th, 2014 at 6:42 am (#)

ホーム

54. 度なしカラコン メガネ says:

May 11th, 2014 at 8:15 pm (#)

度なしカラコン メガネ

55. ホームページ says:

May 11th, 2014 at 10:05 pm (#)

ホームページ

56. ーウエア いつから says:

May 11th, 2014 at 10:33 pm (#)

ーウエア いつから

57. cort.as says:

May 13th, 2014 at 7:04 pm (#)

My family members always say that I am killing my time here at net, except I know I am getting know-how all the
    time by reading thes good content.

Thusly, a few focuses get underneath ought to become emulated for fitting writing in Harvard style:
    . Try to destroy the information up and make it easily readable
    for the users by making use of white space effectively.
    thou (cort.as) surefire micro suppressor review Each article features a section where it is possible to add ‘keywords’ related fot it article.
    Students will be taught the terminology of screen acting, as well as the process of characterization.

58. interested says:

May 13th, 2014 at 7:24 pm (#)

Wooden beds that provide you the durability you may be searching for are surely value for income items.
    These beds can be obtained in creatively crafted chic and uncomplicated designs which regardless of whether kept straightforward could look sophisticated and earn heads turn.

and earn heads turn.

African American writers can make amazing works of non-fiction which can be
    popular then sell-out at bookstores. In viewpoint writing it can be essential which you,
    the writer, are ‘not present’ inside the scene you’re describing.
    baby bed rails king size interested
    In so doing, the harder likely that your target
    audience will soon forget you. When promoting affiliate marketing programs
    through article writing, bring focus on product features which will help your prospective customers resolve a
    difficulty.

59. http://tiny.cc/8h2kfx says:

May 13th, 2014 at 7:32 pm (#)

Hi there colleagues, good post and pleasant arguments commented
    at this place, I am truly enjoying by these.

Visit her site to master how to create a compelling
    artist statement in six easy steps. Do not create write-ups which are going
    to long since it can mistake your visitors. rooms (http://tiny.cc/8h2kfx) surefire x400 for sale s not necessary should your child or perhaps you do need to use these services because you
    aren. When you are looking for discussing your disability in personal statements, be
    wary of listing down each of the obstacles you have come to
    face because of the disability.

60. here says:

May 14th, 2014 at 8:59 am (#)

Business news is telecast by some people through the
    entire country. The free app structures this news headlines in the organized way which is very useful for
    quickly staying up-to-date while being mobile.

Satisfied guests will be the core asset and you would like to make certain they stay in touch along with
    you. While mentioning these records we make shifts doing his
    thing which confuses you in selecting a particular verb tense.
    here read more For this reason, students should indulge in extra curricular activities for example social work and organizing events to achieve advantages regarding
    these activities. Writing your letter by hand is correct especially if you were close friends with all the decease or the surviving family.

61. source says:

May 14th, 2014 at 9:43 am (#)

Whenever new items are introduced within the market, gadget
    lovers want to become acquaintance with the product.

This will even include various profiles of companies in addition to the business
    in which it really is involved.

Remember that your particular reader may not have the same cultural background while you have and may even not understand this type of
    language. Eventually you will receive final band for IELTS
    Writing Task 1, which will be an average from the three marks awarded in these three areas.

link source In the subsequent section, we shall discuss
    the various samples of elementary writing prompts.
    The only approach to differentiate your travel website content writing
    from another is to have headings that seduce the reader.

62. article says:

May 14th, 2014 at 9:48 am (#)

Every morning, we wake up to the news from the world which has end up being the
    part as well as the parcel in our life as well as a habit.
    Technological innovation as well as the advancement of science continue to change the market industry.

A well-written synopsis will help to produce
    even more interest, also. You must have faith on this principle
    or you will never write, you may sit within your office expecting stories which will pass you by.
    article article You don’t wish to try
    and address each of their needs a single article. Much
    like reflective essay writing, you might have some creative freedom when writing a
    satire essay.

63. quality of says:

May 16th, 2014 at 12:59 am (#)

An intriguing discussion is worth comment. I think that you should publish more about this issue, it might not be a taboo subject but usually people do not discuss these issues.
    To the next! All the best!!

led flashlight walmart quality of

64. http://tiny.cc says:

May 19th, 2014 at 9:43 am (#)

Atkins, South Beach and The Zone all rely on protein to
    regulate blood sugar, encourage metabolism, and curb appetite.
    And the level of energy I felt with one pill sustained itself through two pills.

There are the type who ask with an essay or an interesting
    conversation. Now you might have countless published
    articles in circulation that not have the quality needed to stir the
    eye of readers. best diet pills on the market for men really; http://tiny.cc, Always begin the paragraph having a
    sentence relevant for the topic and after that put inside the details in the logical and capturing
    manner. Tips for that article or content writing India may
    help immensely with this regard.

65. http://cbradioham.com/ says:

June 7th, 2014 at 10:47 pm (#)

what does product mean in math

66. octaviarangel.pen.io says:

June 7th, 2014 at 11:32 pm (#)

vga rca adaptor

67. gudang tas import says:

June 8th, 2014 at 10:46 pm (#)

what this is..

68. akilahmanessis.pen.io says:

June 12th, 2014 at 2:19 am (#)

best gaming laptop for 500 dollars

69. aviso.zendesk.com says:

June 12th, 2014 at 11:15 pm (#)

Hello there, You have done an incredible job. I’ll certainly digg
    it and personally recommend to my friends. I’m sure they’ll
    be benefited from this site.

70. codeweavers.zendesk.com says:

June 16th, 2014 at 4:27 pm (#)

gluten intolerance diet

71. battlefield 4 hack says:

July 13th, 2014 at 7:41 am (#)

Heya i�m for the primary time here. I found this board and I find It truly useful & it helped me out a lot. I am hoping to provide something again and help others such as you aided me.

72. whirlpool cabrio dryer manual says:

July 22nd, 2014 at 8:58 am (#)

whirlpool cabrio dryer manual

73. njvs.Zendesk.com says:

July 31st, 2014 at 7:25 pm (#)

njvs.Zendesk.com

74. donotflyemirates.com says:

August 20th, 2014 at 12:08 am (#)

Journalist who, at their first days spend their time writing just death notices, are still think obituary writing
    could be the most rigorous training a reporter can have.
    Unfortunately, some students continue to fail regardless
    of how hard they attempt to write down their own academic assignments.
    tentei [donotflyemirates.com] re writing it and
    to ask yourself how your husband might receive or interpret
    it prior to deciding to give it to him. Once you’ve got made your decision the subsequent step is always to refresh yourself
    on proper grammar, and punctuation.

75. Richelle says:

August 25th, 2014 at 9:57 pm (#)

If you are going for best contents like myself, just pay
    a visit this web site every day since it gives quality contents, thanks

76. www.sluhosting.com says:

August 26th, 2014 at 5:22 am (#)

Scuba diving is a particularly famous recreational activity for local people and tourists in Oman. Wonder Rotunda offers educational games for kids ages 7 -12 to help them learn about important subjects such as global warming and marine life conservation. Due to its magical and historical value, the Paronella Park was recognized as one of Australia.

77. SINK says:

October 6th, 2014 at 12:45 pm (#)

I wouldn’t perhaps appreciate how I ended upward right here, nevertheless i imagined this particular put up once were good. I don’t realize that you may very well be even so definitely you’ll a well-known blogger in the event you will not be previously.. healthcare staff Regards!

78. sex and movies says:

March 19th, 2015 at 2:56 pm (#)

Hi, i think that i saw you visited my web site so i got here to return the choose?.I am trying to to find issues to enhance my web site!I guess its ok to use some of your ideas!!

79. 2014 Spring Menn Windbreaker Muska says:

April 10th, 2015 at 11:54 pm (#)

Ifølge deres forskning så langt i This year, har Manning hadde luksusen audio-video å kaste fra en behagelig lomme skapt av ligaens beste go beskytte linjen han har fått sparken clean ni ganger. 28 celler And. NAB etterforskning offiserer anført located at forvaring av tiltalte var nødvendig designed for undersøkelser av svindel .. Vi har a sjanse, gentlemen å veilede våre barn gjennom dem mot aksept av forskjeller, uansett hva s måtte være.

80. MOT Rayleigh says:

June 3rd, 2015 at 3:02 am (#)

I’ve examine some really good stuff in this article. Definitely value bookmarking for revisiting. My spouse and i shock the way a great deal endeavor you placed to create this kind of amazing informative website.. MOT Rayleigh

81. windows phone says:

August 2nd, 2015 at 1:33 am (#)

This is the perfect blog for anyone who hopes to understand this
    topic. You know a whole lot its almost hard to argue with you (not
    that I actually would want to…HaHa). You definitely put
    a fresh spin on a subject that’s been discussed for ages.
    Great stuff, just excellent!

82. Monerath says:

February 10th, 2017 at 3:54 am (#)

I would like to see more posts like this.

83. night by elie wiesel essay topic d'origine says:

April 3rd, 2017 at 4:45 am (#)

What’s up, the whole thing is going nicely here and ofcourse every one is sharing data,
    that’s truly fine, keep up writing.