My Son is a Swinger

by  |  November 5th, 2008  |  Published in All, Blog

I just bought an object that lots of parents will want. I got it out of a catalogue for special needs kids, but it is great for any kid less than 175 pounds.

Image courtesy of The Adaptive Child

A Rainy Day Indoor Playground swing – it retails for about $110 in most online stores. There is a bar that expands and cleverly stays in a door frame — installed properly, it is really secure. It has rings that can accept a variety of swings and trapezes that use heavy S hooks on the top.

I have a small apartment, but this does not take up any space. We play bean bag and other catch games. Or my son just swings like he has his own personal playground. It’s his favorite toy now.

1. wishie says:

November 7th, 2008 at 12:52 pm (#)

up to 175 pounds…. just kids? Hmmmn…

2. Christi says:

April 8th, 2009 at 3:03 pm (#)

The Rainy Day Indoor Playground swing’s link is http://www.especialneeds.com/rainy-day-indoor-playground-swing-seat-combo.html

3. Scott says:

August 20th, 2009 at 3:16 pm (#)

We purchased the Rainy Day Indoor Playground for my son who has autism. It came as a kit with the support bar, strap swing, trapeze bar and net swing. My son is is still pretty young so we could do the tempoarary mounting method instead of screwing it into the wall. Our sons absolutely loves it. It has helped on his craving for vestibular motion and swinging. He has a great time on it. There are a bunch of attachments available for it as well. We will purchase the glider and platform swing next.

We purchase it from eSpecial Needs (www.especialneeds). 877-664-4565.

4. Web Development says:

July 26th, 2014 at 11:39 pm (#)

Web Development

My Son is a Swinger | ScienCentral | Science Videos | Science News :: ScienCentral | Science Videos | Science News

5. Medical says:

August 8th, 2014 at 8:49 pm (#)

I read this article fully concerning the comparison of newest and previous
    technologies, it’s amazing article.

My web blog :: Medical

6. http://paarfieber.de says:

September 3rd, 2014 at 3:04 pm (#)

Just after 25 years or so of faithful service, my
    Sunbeam Mixmaster handed out. When I replaced it with an alternative
    of the same brand, I quickly discovered that they just do not produce things
    like they used to! So I bought a KA, just like everyone
    else. It’s been not too long ago now and I also still hate that Kitchen Aid!

I really don’t like that you can’t put ingredients effortlessly during blending with out putting the collar and chute to
    the bowl, you simply can’t clean the bowl while the beater is running, it is very sloppy
    (something generally seems to fly out the bowl, no matter
    how careful I am), I can not seem to have it set correct so that the ingredients in the bottoom of
    the bowl obtain incorporated into the mixture, and
    it really is just too big and heavy!

7. Running Perth says:

September 20th, 2014 at 2:18 am (#)

Hi to every one, the contents present at this web page are in
    fact awesome for people knowledge, well, keep up
    the good work fellows.

8. nail fungus medicine says:

October 4th, 2014 at 10:48 pm (#)

Thanks for finally writing about > My Son is a Swinger | ScienCentral |
    Science Videos | Science News ::
    ScienCentral | Science Videos | Science News < Loved it!

My webpage: nail fungus
    medicine

9. Lawerence says:

October 16th, 2014 at 10:15 pm (#)

As for Professional Hair Clippers lets just run the gamete of them:
    . Richard Luck is a writer who specializes in outdoor power tools.
    t have to reach out to far while you are in the process of bathing or clipping your Canis familiaris.

10. trimsalon son en breugel says:

December 13th, 2014 at 7:55 pm (#)

It’s goping too bee finixh oof miune day, bbut beore endinng I
    aam readiing tthis grsat paragraph too immprove
    mmy experience.

Allso isit myy weeb blog; trimsalon son en breugel