Welcome to the New ScienCentral!

by  |  August 8th, 2008  |  Published in All, Blog

We’ve redesigned the site to bring you the same great science news and features with increased usability and simple, updated functionality. You will notice a host of new social sharing features, and some new web shows like “Ask an Astronaut: Buzz Aldrin”, and “Street Corner Science.” Discuss and share your thoughts on as many videos/articles as possible and have your avatar seen by everyone on the homepage! We depend on you for support, so if you are looking for great science toys or gifts, don’t forget to check out our online store. Thanks for supporting your independent science news source, and have fun exploring the new site!

1. larryduane100 says:

August 12th, 2008 at 11:30 am (#)

Hope to see great science articles! Might I suggest some articles looking at the electric-plasma research in astro-physics. Exciting findings are happening that increase our knowledge of the cosmos yet I see very little to read in science web sites.
    Larry White

2. Tom_Fishman says:

August 12th, 2008 at 11:45 am (#)

Thanks Larry, we'll look into it–in the meantime, check out our articles under “Space” in the Topics menu above!

3. Cindy King says:

August 13th, 2008 at 1:22 am (#)

I like the look and will be back. I am trying to remember to use a social media on each page that visit.

4. arjay312 says:

August 16th, 2008 at 12:23 am (#)

Very interesting topics, specially the health exercise videos….thanks and keep up the good work more power to you ..

5. mike says:

August 26th, 2008 at 1:55 pm (#)

I would like to see more energy efficient vehicles, like the new tesla car that can go from 0-60 in about five seconds, relying only on electricity.

6. Notícias da Internet says:

June 25th, 2013 at 10:14 am (#)

Sweet blog! I found it while browsing on Yahoo News.
    Do you have any tips on how to get listed
    in Yahoo News? I’ve been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Many thanks

7. download plants vs zombies free says:

July 11th, 2013 at 1:50 pm (#)

Design: peeling Air bubbles, dust and dirt infection these
    iphone 5 screen protector, so you have to be sure you’ve got a film that will apply smoothly and without the bubbles, will not strip around the edges and won’t attract dirt like a two year
    old creating mud pies. Ball control is though with the
    virtual poles especially when up against the maniac speed of the tablets computers
    at the hardest setting. s a simple point-and-click method, but you have
    to think about your strategies.

8. Bhaag Milkha Bhaag Full Movie says:

July 16th, 2013 at 11:35 pm (#)

In the beginning of 2000 Mallika Shehrawat kept pace in the field of Indian
    cinema. King Khan watching career would discover that Shahrukh
    has worked with some directors over others. The new bollywood movie Raajneeti finally hit the silver screen after much speculation.

9. clash of clans hack no survey says:

July 17th, 2013 at 5:37 am (#)

Muhammad forgave all of the Meccans for the crimes that they had committed against the Muslims, which was revolutionary for that place and time,
    the norm would have been revenge. The treasure trove of Northern Australia offers abandoned nuggets and Hinchinbrook Channel appears
    to be one of the glitterati in the Sportfishing category.
    members as each other.

10. laptop charger says:

July 23rd, 2013 at 11:45 pm (#)

Good information. Lucky me I found your blog by chance (stumbleupon).
    I’ve saved as a favorite for later!

11. free addicting games says:

July 24th, 2013 at 12:04 am (#)

Hello there! This is my first visit to your
    blog! We are a team of volunteers and starting a new project in a community in
    the same niche. Your blog provided us beneficial information to work on.
    You have done a marvellous job!

12. Florida restaurants says:

July 24th, 2013 at 1:41 am (#)

Hello! I understand this is kind of off-topic however I needed to ask.
    Does running a well-established blog like yours require a large amount of work?
    I am completely new to running a blog however I do write in my journal daily.
    I’d like to start a blog so I can easily share my own experience and feelings online. Please let me know if you have any kind of suggestions or tips for brand new aspiring blog owners. Appreciate it!

13. clash of clans hack no survey says:

August 15th, 2013 at 6:31 am (#)

John Coughlin is one of four brothers that not only
    grew up to drag race, but each became an intricate part of
    their dad’s high performance parts business. Each style represents a body of knowledge and a philosophy, but there are usually no written tests. Players are grouped into brackets which are groups with about the same number of mob members as each other.

14. Darby says:

June 20th, 2014 at 7:04 pm (#)

Hey just wanted to give you a brief heads up and let you know a few of the pictures aren’t loading properly.
    I’m not sure why but I think its a linking issue. I’ve tried it in two different browsers and both show the same results.

Feel free to surf to my page :: clash of clans hack no survey no password;
    Darby,

15. http://desistreams.net/ says:

September 17th, 2014 at 8:10 pm (#)

wonderful post, very informative. I ponder why the
    other specialists of this sector do not realize this.
    You should continue your writing. I’m sure, you’ve a huge readers’ base already!

16. any games hacks says:

September 21st, 2014 at 7:26 am (#)

any games hacks

Welcome to the New ScienCentral! | ScienCentral | Science Videos | Science News :: ScienCentral | Science Videos | Science News

17. lionel messi wallpaper says:

October 4th, 2014 at 6:23 pm (#)

Rainbow outlet on clothes, additionally it is another “Wall Shade couples. After payment is received, the package will be mailed within one to two days. The gig is that you can give different people different entry codes.

18. bleach wallpaper says:

October 9th, 2014 at 1:51 am (#)

You may not afford expensive jewelry to adorn your loved ones neck or fingers.
    Best of all, Find – Any – Music’s software allows you to burn your
    downloaded free MP3 songs and create your own CDs.
    There are a few different apps that you can download onto a jail broken phone that will let you
    quick reply to a message.

19. Clash of Kings free resources hack says:

January 26th, 2015 at 7:26 am (#)

Hey I found a awesome hack site for clash of kings game.
    Here you can add unlimited resources to your account .
    Join clashofking.com and have fun !

20. Our Webpage says:

March 5th, 2015 at 1:05 pm (#)

Woah this blog site is excellent i favor looking at your content.. Our Webpage Continue to be inside the great! You understand, plenty of people want round for this details, you are able to guide these individuals significantly.

21. electricity saving tips says:

April 6th, 2015 at 4:56 pm (#)

electricity saving tips